Our Acquisition Process is very simple. You email us a list of boats that you currently have for sale. We will evaluate that data to see and compare it to other vessels in the marketplace. Obviously the goal of buying is to buy low, near wholesale, so if you are a private owner, trying to sell your one boat, chances are we will not be able to give you enough for your vessel to make you whole. If you are having lending issues and are in a pre-repossession process, we may be able to work with your lender to acquire your vessel.
Dealers & Manufacturers are our target market for this initiative. We have a strong capital background and can buy blocks of inventory whether it be new, used, non-current or repo inventory. In order to facilitate the potential acquisition of your inventory, please email us the following:
- Year, Make, Model of Boat(s) that are available.
- Please add options that are currently installed in vessel(s).
- If you are a dealer/manufacturer, please indicate where the vessel are currently located.
- Any recent survey/shop documentation stating the history of the vessel and how it’s been maintained.
- Pricing for inventory, both retail and cost, if available.
- How much you are willing to sell inventory for.
We will analyze this data and your inventory and put together a workout package within a week. We will email you our proposal and contingencies at that time and call you to discuss. Our goal is to find great boats/inventory for purchase and relieve you of the burden of having a large note/floor. If all of the data is presented to us in an organized/detailed fashion, we are able to move more quickly in the acquisition process. Our Due Diligence and Closing process is very simple and most dealers that have been involved in our process have commented to how seamless it has been.